Update!

I finally found the camera cord and got the photos onto our computer. Now I just have to upload a month's worth of photos! I've got a sleep study tomorrow to help figure out what's wrong with me and an MRI on Thursday. I haven't let everyone know personally yet, but we've been dealing with a bit of stress lately (go figure on what!). Rachel has been handling it pretty well, but my lack of sleep the last 3+ months has really caught up with me and its been a rough last couple weeks for me hence the lack of posts. My main problem is I stay up worrying all the time since I've never had to provide for a total of 3 people all by my lonesome, but I know I just have to trust in God and know that we will be provided for somehow. We're doing better now and we just need to pinpoint some of the things affecting me so I can be put on Ambien or whatever else I need to be on to get some sleep.

We completely jinxed ourselves with the sleeping through the night post as he hasn't done it since. He is pretty much down to just waking up once a night though, which is still really good. He giggled the first time the other day for Rachel, but I've yet to hear it. He is smiling a bunch more now and is much more vocal, both in his crying and cooing. Its been awhile since we've been to the doctor with him and we're sort of getting used to not having to run around all the time with him which has been nice. Its almost like having a normal baby minus the heart monitor which we hope comes off soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The Lord will provide! I know it's tempting to worry (you're human... worrying is natural) but God will come through.

We're praying for you guys!

love in Christ,

Mat and Malia Lehnertz

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy St Nicks Day