Isaiah's Covert Mission: Animal Crackers

I'll let the video speak for itself...

Comments

Sherri Lundquist, P.T. said…
Aren't you happy that I taught him how to unscrew a lid? Too funny!
BK said…
Sherri, We absolutely love it! I'm happy he's getting into everything despite how tiring it can be.
Marie said…
That was awesome! I especially loved the way he shoved the animal crackers out of sight when you asked what he was doing!
Unknown said…
Too funny! Izzy is definitely putting his fingers to good use. Perfect soundtrack too, you have talent for video making.
Renee said…
What a great video Brian! ROFMAO! I have tears :-)

Renee
Lena said…
I somehow am just seeing this. Hilarious! I'm going to be suspicious if we get offered animal crackers at your place!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy St Nicks Day