Whoopsies!

Sorry about the lack of writing posts lately. I was pretty busy at work and we had another family trip over the holiday weekend. My goal is to get some video up this weekend, but then again when do I ever meet my goals.

In other news Isaiah is getting big! Yes he is almost 2 years old now! Its really hard to believe for us. Today I spend much of the evening working on adding items to his amazon wish list for birthday presents. We've added a bunch of things, some of which are truly wishes (like who's going to buy him a $650 outdoor playhouse/slide setup), but its fun to think up some of the things that will hopefully bring that beautiful smile to his face on a daily basis! We'll be updating it more in the coming weeks, but if you want to check it out click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy St Nicks Day