Happy New Year's Eve

My parents are coming in from Racine, WI today to celebrate the New Year and see Isaiah before the holidays are completely over. I found a great Polish sausage place about a half hour from our house and picked up some fresh (unsmoked) Polish Kielbasa and Cherry filled Pierogi (polish dumplings) which has been my family's traditional Christmas breakfast for as long as I can remember. Since my parents weren't here for Christmas we're going to do it for New Years Day breakfast! Anyways I've got to run and pick them up from the airport.

Comments

Marie said…
Take a look at http://www.thecraniofacialcenter.org/apert.html. This is the website for Dr. Jeffrey Fearon. Many of our kiddos on the Apert listserve travel to Dallas to see Dr. Fearon. His site provides lots of wonderful information. He is an awesome doctor that truly does treat your child like his own. He performs two surgeries to get 10 fingers and 10 toes. Last time I asked, there was only one child that he could not get all 10 fingers for. You're already going out of network and considering traveling to Philly. You can email Dr. Fearon at cranio700@aol.com. Send him pictures of Isaiah's fingers and he will correspond with you via email. It never hurts to get another opinion. I'm still real sleepy so sorry if I sound pushy. Happy New Year and again welcome to the Apert listserve family. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy St Nicks Day