quick update

I've still got to pour over the code for the date problem with the new look, but I've got less time to do it now since I've found a new job! Only 3.5 weeks fully unemployed, with one of those being Isaiah's surgery week. I'm actually working today already at a nice small architecture firm 5 miles from home.

Isaiah's been super crabby lately and we're trying to figure out why. He's gotten used to the casts again, and his separation anxiety, while still there sometimes, has diminished some. I'm wondering if his teeth are bothering him since he has yet to cut one. Its hard to tell if he's running a bit high temp from having the casts on right now, or from teething. Soon enough though we'll get it figured out since the legs come off monday next week and the arms are off on thursday. I can't wait to see his little fingers and toes.

Got to get back to work

Comments

Lindsey Lewis said…
I just saw on Linked-in that you got a job!!! Congratulations! Answered prayers! We'll have to catch up on the details later. In the meantime, tell Rachel I said hello, and give Isaiah a "high five" for me. I hope she had a nice birthday! Take care and God bless,
Linds

Popular posts from this blog

Surgery Update Numero Tres

Happy Thanksgiving!