Weekend Update

So the little guy is nearing 8 months old now. He's pretty much been sleeping through the night for the most part, with occasional nigh terror like cries and with a little whimper he usually falls right back asleep. It's been nice to be able to get sleep again.

So we're going to Disney World in a few weeks. March 16-20th to be exact. My Mom's got a time share in Orlando, my sister is coming down from Minneapolis, and hopefully we'll be able to meet up with my Uncle Bob and Aunt Connie and possibly my cousin Dave and his family who all live in Naples. I haven't been to Disney since maybe 2000 so I'm sure a lot has changed, but I'm super excited. I know Isaiah won't remember much if any of it but both Rachel and I need a vacation of sorts and this fits the bill. Since my Mom has the time share all we have to pay for is park admission (which isn't that cheap), food, and gas. We totally have to get Isaiah some Mickey ears with his name embroidered on them.

We've got a bunch of planning to do yet, and we're hoping to get to the ocean for a bit of time either on the way up or down, but we're looking forward to it.

In other news, Isaiah may get to experience his first snowfall on Sunday. Supposedly we're supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow, but I'll believe it when I see it. Last time they said that last year, the one time it snowed here, we got a 1/4" dusting that melted on all the pavement. We just want to see what he'll do with the snow. Rachel and I take it for granted since we grew up in the north, but its something crazy special to the kids down here (and some of the adults too) I'll be happy to see something more than dusty flurries and just enough to cover our grass and make our house look pretty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Surgery Update Numero Tres