It's cold here, but it could be worse...

So we're expecting our coldest day of the winter so far today and tomorrow with lows around 10 and highs around 30. I'm not complaining really as I know it could be much worse. I looked at Minneapolis' weather today and they're currently 20 below zero air temperature with a -42 windchill. Part of me is glad we're not up there dealing with a newborn in that kind of cold anymore, but with the holidays coming and going and tough times at work with the constant fear of being laid off really makes me miss my friends up there and all the support I know they can give us. Sorry we haven't posted in awhile. Isaiah's been a handful lately. Nothing serious, just fussy because he's teething and he always wants to stand up and we have to steady him. We're going to go look at walkers this weekend and see if there's one right for him.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yup, way colder here is MN. Just bundle up Izzy like Randy from "A Christmas Story" ;)

Love in Christ

-Mat and Malia Lehnertz

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy St Nicks Day

Surgery Update Numero Tres