Fun Fun Fun

Well it finally happened, while I didn't outright lose my job, I have been reduced to part time which also means I've lost health care coverage for the family. We're getting the COBRA paperwork soon and hopefully that will cover things for a bit. So I'm home looking for part time work right now and possibly full time work if the right position comes along. Rachel and I are okay financial wise for right now as we were saving up for Isaiah's surgeries and something like this happening so we've got some money to last us a few months. The stuff I'm more worried about is the health care coverage for him. I'm hoping that the COBRA coverage doesn't reset our deductible because we've already paid out the $5K already and to start over would just suck. We're looking into Medicare now too since I have a feeling we'll qualify since we were only a few thousand above the cutoff from benefits before. Its a bunch of fun things right now, and hopefully this is only temporary, but we'll know more as things go along.

Comments

Anonymous said…
We are praying! Trust in the Lord. he won't give you anything that you can't handle! With God on your side, all things are possible!

love in Christ,
Mat and Malia Lehnertz

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy St Nicks Day