Day before the concert

Rachel and I are excited for tomorrow's concert to see how many people turn out. I've put up some flyers at local usinesses by our house, Hannah (Rachel's sister) put some up at her work at the Trade Secrets in Cumberland and North Point Mall and I'm sure my coworker Karlee has got them up all over.

In other news its been a rather quiet week. He did have an audiology appointment on Wednesday and his left ear is better, but still not passing. He still has a little fluid it there and as the Doctor made an analogy to it, its like he was fully congested before and not he's a bit stuffed up, but still not clear. His right ear is still just fine. He was cleared to start his Physical therapy again and had an appointment yesterday which I still need the download on from Rachel.

I've been super busy at work even though they did have to let a few people go on Tuesday which has us a bit worried since I'm the only income right now. Hopefully my busyness continues and I get to keep my job. I'm not super worried, but with things as they are now, there's always a chance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Surgery Update Numero Tres