Good News

We are negative for Hydrocephalus again! While that is good news on its own, there is better news. Since it hasn't shown up yet, there's a very good chance it won't at all, so we won't have another CT to monitor it for another month, and then 6 months after that so things are looking up.

Rachel and I we're able to get out of the house tonight for a much needed 'date.' We went to go see the Thrashers play the Minnesota Wild here in Atlanta thanks to some free tickets. It was nice to get out a bit and scream and yell. Plus it was like when Rachel and I were first dating and I started introducing her to hockey taking her to the games I had in my half of our Wild Season tickets back when we lived up there. We sort of felt normal for a little bit there, and then a wave of tiredness hit us both at about 9pm and we barely made it through the rest of the game, but I can't leave a hockey game early, especially a MN Wild game! The Wild won 4-2, which was an even greater gift!

Now we need to go get some sleep.

Comments

Unknown said…
We thought of you last night while watching the game on TV! We were at the bowling alley prebowling for our league, and either Ben or Steve's dad asked "Is Brian at the game tonight?" and Steve and I both said, no he wouldn't be there tonight. So I just had to laugh reading your blog entry. Glad you two got the chance to get out of the house for a date! Especially a HOCKEY date! :o)

Can't wait to see you in a couple of days!!!!
Granma June said…
A visit from Great Granma June. "Izzy!, Great job!, keep up the good work! You look fabulous! Was great to read that you two had a night out. I wish I could have a night out!?! Wish I was closer to help out. Lots of love Granma June. Happy Birthday too Izzy 3 months old. I'm 79 this month. Hugs and Kisses.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Surgery Update Numero Tres