Post Concert Update II

We're still getting donations in it sounds like so we don't have a 'grand total' yet. Karlee is thinking though that it'll be in the $3500-$4000 range, which is great! Also the last band, the Mike Watson band, apparently took off one of their drum heads and signed it for Izzy, as did some, if not all of one of the other bands, the Rhythm Raiders. Its pretty cool and will go well with all of the other music stuff I have from my days in radio. We'll be hanging it up in his room though, but it's still pretty cool.

I haven't had a chance to download the photos yet as work has been very busy this week for me and I'm starting my flex time / part time job today too. We'll have them up this weekend for sure though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy St Nicks Day

Surgery Update Numero Tres