April and surgery pictures


So it took longer than I thought (doesn't it always?), but I've got the pictures up from last month. I've got a few captioned and will finish tagging them later this week, but you can browse through at your leisure. There are 100+ pics again, including his surgery, Easter and our meet up in Birmingham with a few other Apert families.

Click here for the pictures

All in all Isaiah is doing pretty well right now. He's still crabby about his casts, but sleeping better and we've been weaning him off the meds spacing things out to once every 6 hrs now. He's already starting to crack his casts at his feet from all his kicking and banging, but I think it'll hold up for the next two weeks (I hope it does at least!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Surgery Update Numero Tres