Home Again

We're back home and boy does it feel good to be back. Isaiah had the biggest grin on his face once we walked in the front door, it was so funny.

He's been in better spirits today now that we've got the whole medication schedule figured out. He's smiling like crazy now and wielding his appendages like little blue weapons right now. He's throwing haymakers like a Hanson brother and has connected with my face on a few of them. He also nearly smashed the keyboard while I was writing an email earlier and had him on my lap.

I looked at the camera and we've got tons of photos and I just don't have the energy to get them up tonight, but they will be up soon.

Comments

Barb said…
We're glad all went well. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys!! Barb and Don Stinson

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy St Nicks Day

Surgery Update Numero Tres