Dallas Day 0.5

I can't very well call it Day 1 if we've only just gotten here at 6pm now can I?

Well we made it here in one piece. We had the joy to meet up with three other families with Apert children in Birmingham yesterday. We met at the Petersons house and got to meet Kyle and Christie's son Sidney, Marie brought her son Jack, and Brittany had her 8 week old (i think) son Ian there as well as his nanna Michelle. It was great to meet more families with boys closer to our age and only 2 hrs away from us! We'll have some pictures up when we get back home since I forgot my camera cable at home.

Anyways, we're starting to get the nerves for the surgery. Tomorrow will be a day full of pre op appointments and an MRI. Tuesday is the actual surgery starting at 7am and it should be about a 5-5.5 hr process to do the fingers, toes and put the tubes in his ears.

I'll try to update as much as I can, hopefully daily, but we'll see how things go here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
We're praying for you! :D

love in Christ,

Mat and Malia Lehnertz

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Surgery Update Numero Tres