Still Sick

We just can't seem to shake this bug from Orlando. Either that or we've been hit with something else. Isaiah seemed to be getting better recently and the last couple days he's gotten worse again. His nose won't stop running, causing him to barely be able to breathe at night which in turn wakes him up all hours of the night. Now you say we should be used to this by now, and we are to some extent, but I've got something going on too. Starting last week my ears kept feeling full of pressure and I haven't been able to get them to pop consistently so I went to an ENT who gave me some Prednisone, the same steroids Isaiah was on a week earlier, to help with my ears. The issue with that is, they keep me up more than my normal insomniac self so they were prescribed with Ambien so I could get some sleep. Therein lies the rub. I'm out cold for the night, dead to the world on sleeping pills, and Rachel is left with the baby, so she's exhausted and getting sicker in the process. All of this now less than 2 weeks from when we're supposed to be going to Dallas for his first hand surgery. Fun eh? Rachel is probably taking him in to the Pediatrician again in the morning. We're hoping its just allergy stuff since the Pine Pollen is especially bad right now. It looked like a yellow sand storm out there earlier today.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as always, and especially pray that everything works out with our health insurance as they're dragging their feet again on some of the things surrounding the surgery. We're stil very hopeful that we can make our way to Dallas in two weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Surgery Update Numero Tres