Exhausted and we haven't even started

This week has been exhausting.  Rachel and I are both pretty spent emotionally preparing for this and Isaiah is mostly blissfully unaware.  Every time we bring up we're going to go to the hospital he says something to the effect of "I no go to hospital, I ok!  Maybe tomorrow."  His 'maybe tomorrow' is his polite way of saying no to everything.  We also have the added fun on my Mom and sister coming down for the weekend to celebrate my Mom's XXth birthday.  I'll leave it blank, but lets just say its a milestone birthday.  We've been planning on this weekend for months.  Even before the surgery date was set.  The stress of tidying up the house and having to prep for the trip 3 full days early has gotten to us a bit.  At least its family coming and house doesn't have to be spotless, but it's been a bunch to juggle. Plus if you aren't friends with us on facebook and haven't heard already we've just announced that Rachel's pregnant with a little brother or sister for Isaiah that is due in early May so she's simultaneously way more emotional and exhausted than I can ever imagine right now.

In other news I thought I'd resurrect my YouTube account and start putting up some videos here.  I'll start with a little sample of his excitement around our last trip to Disney over Labor Day weekend.  He loves that place to death and it shows!  My favorite part is about 1:40 in where he lists all the rides he's going to ride.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy St Nicks Day