Insurance Update / Prayers

 I lifted this from Rachel's Facebook, but thought those of you that follow us here would like to know as well.
    "Thank you to all my prayer warriors who have been praying about our insurance stuff for Isaiah's surgery. I got word today that all our providers have successfully set up agreements with our insurance company to have their services paid as 'in network' for the surgery. Yay! Now we just have to make it through the next week"
 While it doesn't mean everything is covered 100% it is a great relief to us that things will go through at the in network rate or minimally at a lower pre-negotiated rate than us being stuck with the high out of network rates.
We appreciate everyone's prayers and know everyone will be praying for Isaiah on the 15th and during his recovery.  We have also been asking people to lift up the surgical team of doctors and nurses that will be caring for Isaiah at Medical City Hospital in Dallas.  Especially Dr. Fearon, his craniofacial surgeon and Dr. Price, his neurosurgeon.  Rachel and I are also asking for prayers to give us the mental and emotional strength to make it through this week and his recovery.
I know I'll personally be latched on to a passage our church studied in depth a little more than a year ago and is one that I've always shared with fellow cranio families going through tough times be it surgeries or other things.  It's always with me in my phone and I may need to just print it out and put it in my pocket as a good reminder this week.
Isaiah 41:10 (NASB) "Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy St Nicks Day

Surgery Update Numero Tres