Ice Ice Baby

So I was on the phone with my Mom and Dad today and my Dad threw out another nickname for the little guy..."Ice" I don't know if that'll make him to grow up to be one of those white boy wanna be gangsta rappers, but its another nickname to add to the stable.

I've been a bit fluey lately which worries Rachel because we don't want Isaiah sick before the surgery so I'm on super handwashing duty and not allowed to touch things that will directly go into his mouth. Unfortunately it does not completely absolve me of my late night feeding duties though, but Rachel was nice enough to let me skip one last night so I could get more sleep. Personally I think its more flu like symptoms because of the extreme lack of sleep I've had lately (moreso than usual, like 2-4 hrs a night until last night) so this holiday weekend is a good thing so I can try and catch some cat naps during the day. I'm taking zinc and vitamin C supplements to hopefully curb anything else that migh develop though.

The little guy is getting rather plump now. We're almost to the point that some of the 0-3month clothing is getting kinda tight on him because of his head and the fact he's eating like a piggie. It wont help matter much when he comes home with his head bandaged up and the helmet possibility hasn't been completely ruled out yet so we'll see. Other than that he's still his crabby self during the day, but doing fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Surgery Update Numero Tres