Killer Wasps!

So we had a bit of a fun afternoon today. Brian was doing the lawn since 'zay was awake. Front yard was fine, back yard was another story. About 2/3rd's of the way through I got a little welt on my leg. Thinking I just hit a pine cone and something flew out and smacked me I kept going until I kept getting bit repeatedly by killer wasps! I was running around the backyard screaming trying to get them off and ran into the house where Rachel thought I had cut off my foot or something. I'm sure the neighbors thought there was something crazy like a murder or something going on, but I was overreacting a bit since I'm fairly allergic to bees and thought with all the stings I'd be in intensive care or something.

I apparently had 3 of them on me that followed me into the house so we were super worried about Isaiah getting stung too. (Rachel took at least one sting in defense of Brian) It was pretty crazy and I'm lucky they weren't bees or that I'm not working tomorrow because I've got about 7 sting marks on my legs and wearing pants right now is not an option, I've got a couple more on my arms and one on my neck so I'm not shaving either.

Oh the fun of it all. We've got to take care of the wasps somehow quick here so that we don't need to worry about Isaiah getting stung anymore

Comments

Unknown said…
As if you don't have enough to worry about! Glad you're okay!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy St Nicks Day