Sleep is good

Last night was the first time in a long time I got a full 8 hrs sleep. It was broken down into 2-3 hr segments starting at about 9:30 until 7:30 this morning, but I think I got pretty close.

Anyways there have been a ton of different nicknames flying around for Isaiah so I thought I'd start a little list here and see if anyone else has suggestions too. As of right now its still kind of hard to spit out Isaiah at 2am. Its a bit of a sleepyhead tongue twister for some reason.

Anyways in no particular order and in the voice of Rob Schneider, the copy guy, who comes up with all the nicknames:
Izzy, Iz, Is., 'Zay, IJK (pronounced 'IKE' much like Bjork is pronounced 'Bah-york'), and last but not least after the last few nights, Mr. Crabby cakes.

We're fairly certain that (pick one above) is begging to show signs of Colic. We tried some Soy formula last night which did help him sleep through the night considerably, but we think we'll still go with breastmilk during the day minimally and continue the combo feeding style if he can handle it.

Anyways I've got to run to work soon, pictures will go up this weekend, I promise!

Comments

Jill S said…
Oh, yeah - Mr Crabby cakes is DEFINITELY my vote. I think there are several of those out there - you are not alone. Kate has been a MISS Crabby cakes lately, so maybe we could stick the two of them into a room to see who could out-crab whom. Ha! I'm heading to bed. Hope you are too. Enjoy the weekend!

Jill
Unknown said…
I like the nickname Ike (or however you want to spell it)... I went to high school with a guy named Isaiah and that's the nickname he used. I always thought Izzy was sort of weird because it is more a girl name. :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy St Nicks Day

Surgery Update Numero Tres